Providing Creative Solutions and Meticulous Preparation in all Areas of Law
Formation of Business Entities
Assisting Businesses With Initial Formation
The startup of a new business, like the initial phase of any new venture, is a critical moment in time. Handled correctly, business formation can set a business on the path to successful, smooth operations. Knowledgeable guidance and assistance from a business organization law firm is a valuable investment during this important phase of a business. NN will assist each client select and design the most appropriate shareholder agreements, business succession plans, business growth plans and business dissolutions as necessary. Small to medium-sized businesses have been established with the help and guidance of the attorneys at NW.
Nordhaus & Nordhaus, PC in McKinney, Texas welcomes the opportunity to consult with and advise clients in necessary steps of business formation including the following:
- Entity selection: partnerships, LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, PLLC, PC, PA
- Family limited partnership formation
- Entity formation, including incorporation and online filing with the Secretary of State
- Asset protection mechanisms, to ensure that personal assets will not become part of any liability of the corporation or family limited partnership
- Purchase and/or sale agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
Start up a new business with the reassurance that comes from working with an experienced business law attorney in McKinney, Texas.
Contact Nordhaus & Nordhaus, PC to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney at any phase of your business formation.